OUR PROGRAMS AND DOMAINS OF INTERVENTION:
Teen violence and Early Pregnancies
- Educate youths and young people on their sexual and reproductive health with focus on teen aggression, STIs, HIV/AIDS, early pregnancies and their impact especially on the girl child.
- Support and follow-up vulnerable teen mothers to access antenatal care during pregnancy
- Provide nutritional support to vulnerable teen mothers and their babies during the first 6 months after delivery
- Support teen mothers to engage in productive and sustainable activities
- Commemorate and celebrate International Health days and engage in activities at both school and community level to sensitize and educate young persons on health issues
Domestic Violence and Servitude
- Educate and sensitize community leaders, parents and youths on the effect of domestic violence
- Engage in case management for victims and make referrals
- Fight against sexual and economic exploitation of women and children (child labour, child abuse human trafficking, illegal immigration).
- Recover, rehabilitate, and reintegrate victims of abuse.
Rights and welfare of persons with disabilities.
- Promote the rights of persons with disabilities
- Promote the socio-economic insertion of persons with disabilities in communities
Community Health Care and Capacity Building
- Organize Community sensitization /health education programs
- Build capacities of community health workers on relevant health issues
- Support treatment cost for the most vulnerable cases in communities
- Provide nutritional support to infected children living with HIV/AIDS
- Enhance hygiene and sanitation practices in communities and schools.
Vocational Training and Sustainability
- Mentorship and coaching
- Enhance skills and build capacities of vulnerable out- of -school youths
- Support start up initiatives for vulnerable teen mothers and youths in local communities
Children Education: Promote children rights to education by;
- Providing scholarship support packages to orphans and vulnerable children
- Assisting nursery and primary schools in need with teaching and learning material
- Assisting needy schools with basic infrastructure
- Build capacities on women’s rights and gender equality issues
- Promote widow’s rights
- Fight against early and forced marriages
Biodiversity conservation and environmental protection.
- Engage in education for sustainable development in primary schools
- Promote environmental protection through arts and creativity
- recycle plastic and aluminum waste into usable household items
- Activate community engagement in the conservation and preservation of biodiversity.